Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Meet a Member - Melissa T., Week 37


Week 37

October 21, 2014

 

Thoughts for the Week…

  • With a 5 star, 1 smiley, 1 frowny face and 4 workout week, I only lost 0.2 pounds this week. I’ve had pretty good numbers the past 2 weeks and there seems to be a pattern to losing, no matter how good of a week you have. A loss is a loss and I’ll gladly add it to my total!
     
  • I started following a lady who blogs on Facebook under the name “ Living Instead of Existing”. She started her journey two and a half years ago weighing in at 457 pounds. Today she is 180 pounds. Her story in itself is inspiring, but many times after I read her daily posts I think to myself, “That’s just like me!” There’s something to be said about finding support, encouragement and inspiration from people who are in the same boat as myself.
     

WOD (Workout of the Day)

  • Complete the number of reps for each exercise before moving to the next number of reps.
    • 20-18-16-14-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
      • Jumping Jacks
      • Hop Squats
      • Push-ups
      • Sit-ups FULL

      • In and Out Abs

 

Ponder this…

Macintosh HD:Users:eturnem486:Desktop:S1 Blogs:your story will inspire others.jpg

  • Do you have a story that would inspire others? If so, tell it…inspire us!

No comments:

Post a Comment