Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Meet a Member - Melissa T, week 43


Testing the Limits

December 23, 2014

 

Thoughts for the Week…

Macintosh HD:Users:eturnem486:Desktop:S1 Blogs:old habits die hard 2.jpg

 

Being SO CLOSE to my goal weight, I felt like this week I pushed the limits by only having 4 star days and 3 frowny face days. Old habits started showing up. I found myself buying chocolate covered pretzels and devouring half the bag. It’s been weeks since I’ve had that many over-the-top days. I wasn’t proud of it by any means; I even stayed for an extra workout the night before weighing in. I did lose 0.6 pounds, putting me 1.2 pounds away from my goal weight. I am going to need to have a warrior-like mentality to get through this next week of Christmas holidays.

 

Get Moving!

  • 3 rounds
    • 100 jumping jacks
    • 20 crunches
    • 20 squats
    • 10 pushups
    • 25 tricep dips
    • 60 second wall sit
    • 60 second plank

No comments:

Post a Comment