Thursday, February 5, 2015

Meet a Member - Melissa T., Week 46


In a Funk
January 13, 2015
 
Thoughts for the Week…
 
Macintosh HD:Users:eturnem486:Desktop:S1 Blogs:dont believe thoughts.jpg
 
I had a much better week in terms of eating this week. Five stars, two frowny faces, and six workouts later, I had a weight loss of 0.4 pounds. I guess I’m headed in the right direction. I’m not sure what’s going on right now. I just feel “blah”. At Train Your Brain we begin each meeting sharing positives from the week and when Marty got around to me, I had nothing. I couldn’t even say anything. Marty asked if I was in a funk right now. I shook my head yes, and then tears welled up in my eyes. Usually I’m pretty good at faking my happiness around other people when I’m feeling down, but not this week. I feel like I’ve been slowly withdrawing myself from things I would normally find pleasure in. Those sabotaging thoughts that would haunt me daily a year ago about my weight, not being a good enough mother or wife or daughter and not being able to cook well are creeping back in and I don’t like it. My goal this week is to fight back with POSITIVE thinking when I hear those sabotaging thoughts.
 
Get Moving!
  • 3 rounds of 9 exercises
    • 30 seconds of work
    • 15 seconds of rest
 
      • Squat with Dumbbell Overhead Press
      • Plank with Dumbell Row
      • Jump Rope
      • Alt. Forward Lunges with DB side raise
      • Bicycle Crunches
      • Jack Squats
      • Alt Backward Lunges with DB Bicep Curl
      • Full Sit-up with DB Russian Twists
      • Jumping Lunges

No comments:

Post a Comment