Thursday, February 5, 2015

Meet a Member - Melissa T., Week 45


Stick to the Plan

January 6, 2015

 

Thoughts for the Week…

 

Macintosh HD:Users:eturnem486:Desktop:S1 Blogs:stick to the plan.jpg

 

Another gain…grr! I only had 2 stars this week, the rest being 3 smileys and 2 frowny faces. I’m clearly starting to relax my rules. And the only thing that comes from relaxing the rules? A weight gain. One of the other members in my accountability group said she felt like she pushed the line this week. If she had crossed over into the smiley face zone she made it “worth it” by eating more, but yet not going over into the frowny face zone. When she said that, I realized that I’ve started to do that same thing. Is it “worth it” though? Absolutely not! Every time I give in to food, I move away from the person I want to be. I need to remember that I CANNOT sacrifice the goal for the moment of pleasure. I MUST stick to the plan!

 

Get Moving!

  • 5 rounds
    • 40 seconds of work, 20 seconds of rest then move to the next exercise.
      • Mountain Climbers
      • Kettle Bell Swings
      • Squat Jumps
      • Alternating Lunges
      • Tri-cep Dips

No comments:

Post a Comment