Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meet a Member - Melissa T., Week 50


#GOTIT

February 24, 2015

 

Thoughts for the Week…

I DID IT! I lost one pound this week, for a total weight loss of 83 pounds and UNDER my long-term weight goal of 160 pounds. Time to celebrate with chocolate cake…just kidding! I’ll celebrate by buying some new clothes or workout shoes instead. I started this journey a little over one year ago, February 8, 2014. If someone could’ve read my future and told me I’d be at my goal a year later I never would’ve believed them. There’s no way I could’ve pictured in my head me 83 pounds lighter. I lacked the confidence in myself to even believe I could do this. I think the most important skill that I’ve learned that have attributed to my goal being met is food journaling. Writing down every single thing that I eat, every single day. Here’s my day 1 picture and my year picture:

 

         

 

Get Moving!

3-4 rounds

  • 4 burpees
  • 8 Challenge Push-ups (any push-up that is challenging for you)
  • 12 Wall Balls
  • 16 box jumps
  • 20 Kettle bell swings
  • 24 Sit-ups

 

No comments:

Post a Comment