Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Meet a Member - Melissa T., Week 48


#didn’tGETIT

January 27 & February 3, 2015

 

Thoughts for the Week…

 

Macintosh HD:Users:eturnem486:Desktop:success-graph-demetri-martin-squiggly-line.png

 

Grrrr! One step forward and TWO steps back. Two weeks in a row with a gain. 0.4 pounds and 0.6 pounds, respectively. Don’t people always say, “The last 5 pounds are the hardest!”? I’m living proof of that statement. It’s so frustrating to be so close for so long and really doing what I should be doing to lose weight and NOT getting there. February 8th will mark my one-year anniversary of changing my life and I would like to be able to say I’ve met my goal, but realistically that won’t happen now. Two pounds six ounces isn’t going to come off in a week. #bummer

 

Get Moving!

Here’s a quick “less than 20 minutes” workout:

160-120-80-40 Reps of Jump ropes

80-60-40-20 Reps of Air Squats

40-30-20-10 Reps of Sit-ups

20-15-10-5 of Hand Release Pushups

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment