Thursday, May 21, 2015

Meet a member - Melissa T. - Week #57


22 to 8

May 12, 2015

 

Thoughts for the Week…

Since I’ve met my weight goal, I’ve been maintaining quite well. I go up a little then down a little, but I’m consistently staying within 2 pounds of my goal weight. Two weeks ago I had 4 stars, 2 smileys, 1 frowny face and 6 workouts and gained 1.2 pounds. I ended this week with 4 stars, 1 smiley, 2 frowny faces and only 4 workouts and lost 0.4 pounds. There are so many other factors that go into losing weight besides eating and exercising that many of us forget about…sleep, stress, and drinking enough water are just a few. My accountability coach has referred to our bodies as one big science experiment. You just never know what really is happening in there!

 

When I first started at Square One I was wearing a size 22 in pants. The smallest I can ever remember being growing up was a 14. Because I’ve lost so much weight I now have a completely new wardrobe. I buy all of my work dress pants at Good Will. Shirts are more difficult to find at Good Will, so those I have to purchase elsewhere. My latest purchase of pants at Good Will consisted of 2 pair of Ann Taylor dress pants, each for $3.59, in a size 8! I’ve never, ever, ever, EVER been in single digit sizes before. It almost feels too good to be true!

 

Macintosh HD:Users:eturnem486:Desktop:goal met with sweat.jpg

         

Get Moving!

  • 20 minute AMRAP
    • 30 squat jumps
    • 20 tricep dips
    • 30 lunges (each leg counts as 1)
    • 20 hands free push ups
    • 30 bag kicks (15 each side)
    • 20 burpees
    • 30 sit ups

No comments:

Post a Comment