Friday, July 18, 2014

Meet a Member - Arrianna P, Week 20

It has been an interesting week for me. Last week, I lost 8.4 pounds. Marty asked me what have I been doing differently than in previous weeks. After thinking for a solid 5 minutes, I thought that maybe I had more protein than I've ever had. So this past week, Marty said to try having a protein shake for breakfast and some Greek yogurt later on in the day. 

I have been doing that, but I don't know how well it's gone. I missed Train Your Brain, Accountability, and working out on Tuesday! Gah! Horrible. I was so busy! I have 8+ hours of homework every single day (I know right?). I also had to have a tooth pulled. So on one hand, I'll most likely have stars all week because I can only have soft foods. But I can't work out or do strenuous activity for 2 days. I wonder what my numbers will be next week. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment