Friday, June 6, 2014

Meet a Member - Arianna P, Week 17

Ho Hum....
It's been another boring week on my end. I'm not sure what my weight is. My accountability class is on Tuesdays, but they were cancelled because of the severe weather we had that night. I'm wishing and hoping and thinking and praying (name that song anyone?) that I lost another pound. I'm fairly certain I did.

This week I have been especially tired. Summer school started and I am in an early childhood room. If you don't know, early childhood teachers have the patience of a saint and a seemingly endless amount of energy... that I don't have. I am so tired at the end of every day, I don't know what to do with myself. Yesterday, I walked in the door, collapsed on the stairs, napped for about 15-30 minutes and then went to bed. Yes, I was in bed before 6pm.  On top of that, I am having car issues and have not gotten to the gym yet. But I'll be there tonight. Thursday. Tabata. Good googily moogily. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment