Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Meet a Member - Arianna P, Week 19

I've lost a two year old! Now nobody panic. I don't mean a little human two year old. The average two year old weighs 25 pounds. That's how much weight I've lost. I'm still here, still plugging away at my weight loss journey. It's been 19 weeks and I've averaged about 1 pound a week. Thinking about it like that, it doesn't seem like much. I can hear some of the haters in the back of my mind right now...

"Whooooa. Big whoop. You've lost A POUND."
"You act like that's a big amount."
"I've lost a pound in one trip to the bathroom."

You know what? IT IS A BIG WHOOP! IT IS A BIG AMOUNT! I don't care what you do in the bathroom, as long as you wash your hands when you come out of there! 

In 19 weeks of trying to be more conscious of my eating habits, working out, all the stress I've had and continue to have, I've lost 25 pounds. You're darn right I'm happy about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment