Monday, June 16, 2014

Meet a Member - Arianna P, Week 18

Catching a break (I hope)

There has been a fair amount of changes in my life this week. I moved and I'm taking six online classes. Somewhere in between all of that studying, driving three people back and forth, and working summer school, I have to find time to work out. I still have to try and unpack and get everything together too! Phew! It had been particularly difficult to eat healthy and work out with everything going on right now. I have very much enjoyed my summer school post -- those little guys' laughter is the best sound -- but I will be very happy when I just have to finish my classes and work out. I did lose 5 pounds this week (yes!!!) The best thing though? I was able to put on a jean skirt I haven't worn in about 2 years! Woot woot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment