Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Meet a Member - Arianna P, Week 3

Week three... I think I mentioned this last week, but I am still really sore all the time. I wonder if it'll take me longer to get used to the pain than others because I'm heavier. Despite the pain, I have been faithfully going to Square 1 three times a week. This past week though, after my accountability group waschallenged by Marty to lose 20 lbs., I stepped out up and did four workouts. That may have been a mistake. I worked out Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. When I woke up Saturday, my knees hurt so bad, I could barely move them. Walking up and down the stairs was the worst I've felt since the time I took a Zumba class. So until further notice, I have to make sure that I have space in between my workouts. My favorite trainer is Kim, so I want to make sure I attend all of her classes. Meals have been good. Weight loss so far is 6.2 lbs in two weeks (0.2 lbs week one, 6 lbs week two). I am looking forward to more weight coming off and feeling better when I do those every day things that currently cause me pain.

Want to know more about Square One? Check us out at www.square1club.com or give us a call at 402-333-0706. You can also find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/square1club .

Want to know more about Arianna? Follow along with her weekly blog posts here at the Square One blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment