Monday, March 31, 2014

Meet a Member - Melissa T, Week 7

Week 7
March 25, 2014

Thoughts for the Week…
·        I did it! I surpassed the 20-pound mark! This week I am 2.2 more pounds down for a grand total of 21.6 pounds so far! I was also remeasured and I’ve lost 7.25 inches of my body.
 
·        I had all stars for the past week, which means I stayed within my calories each day to lose weight. I was a good girl over the weekend and didn’t indulge in any alcoholic beverages, even though I had a sleep over at my BFF’s house. It felt a little weird not having drinks together, but let me tell you, my body was happy with that decision the next day! I felt great! I’m continuing the “NO alcohol” goal…it just seems like the best thing for me.

·        I went to the doctor this morning for a check up. The last time I was there was November. I had blood work done in November and my doctor shared with me today that my cholesterol was just a tad high. I had blood drawn again today to recheck things and I’m hoping that my cholesterol comes down since I’ve been really watching what I’ve been eating and have been exercising.

Wednesday Workout
·        I work out with a group of teachers on Wednesdays and Fridays after school. Below is one of the workouts we did this week:

o   15 minute EMOM (Every Minute On the Minute)
§  5 box jumps
§  7 sumo dead lift high pull
§  9 push press

Ponder this…



·        Pretty simple quote for the week…two words, but they mean a lot! I’ve been feeling just blah lately. Not sure if it’s the weather or because it’s testing time at school and nothing exciting is happening. Here’s my reminder to “Keep going!”. Persistence will pay off. I AM a WARRIOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment