Friday, May 2, 2014

Meet a Member: Arianna P., Week 12



I have a lot of movie and song quotes in my mind right now that sort of epitomize what's been going on with my journey so far:

"There's only us; there's only this. Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other road; no other way. No day but today."

"If you wanna view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it."

"One love, one heart. Let's get together and feel alright."

I'm back on track. Even though last week was really tough for me, I learned something very important. Last week, I had 1 star, 4 smiles, and 2 sad faces. But my fitness was seriously lacking.

I gained 6 pounds.

This week, I had about the same stars, smiles, and frowns. The last four days, I was so busy and tired, I didn't even journal. I'm sure those four days were half smiles and frowns.

But I had three workouts.

I lost 3.2 pounds. Now I know, for me too lose weight I have to exercise. It seems I can almost eat whatever (I won't though; don't flip out on me people!), but if I don't exercise, I will gain. In a way, last week was very good for me.

As Karen said, "Make the time." =)

No comments:

Post a Comment