Friday, May 30, 2014

Meet a Member - Melissa T, Week 16

Week 16
May 27, 2014
Thoughts for the Week…
·        Down another 2.2 pounds for a grand total so far of 45 pounds.

·        The gym was closed over Memorial Day weekend so nothing new to share for Train Your Brain.

·        This last week was not a good week for workouts…between the gym being closed over the weekend and no workouts at school because it was the last week of school, I only managed to get in 2 workouts (Tuesday and Thursday). By Monday my back was so stiff and I think it’s because I hadn’t worked out. Of course I do have 15 weeks of workouts I could refer back to and could have done over the weekend, however it’s just not the same working out by myself. I’m not as motivated to “kick butt” and it’s definitely not as much fun!

·        At Accountability last night I decided I needed a long-term goal. During this next week my job is to think about where my ultimate destination will be. I know I want the fat around my lower gut to be gone, my calves to be smaller, my arms to be less flappy, and my thighs to be less “thunderous”. Does that mean a specific number on the scale? Or do I just want my body to “feel” right? I don’t know yet.

WOD (Workout of the Day)
·        No after school workouts this past week. Our workout leader has promised to email us a weekly workout, so stay tuned!


Ponder this…


·        Don’t studies show that losing weight is 80% eating right and 20% exercise? So if you exercise but don’t eat right you are just cancelling out calories. Eat clean…Train mean…Get lean!

No comments:

Post a Comment