Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Meet a Member: Arianna P., Week 10

My personal issues keep amounting, but I keep working out. My days at the club have gone a little lax, I think. I finally got into coming Monday through Thursday, but it's been a little harder recently. 

I started my grad classes again, so I can't work out on Saturdays (class is from 8a-5p). I've had appointments and homework that has taken priority these past two weeks. This month it's going to be full of deadlines of various things that will determine my future. This will really be they time where I have to make sure my ducks are in a row. I have to go to class, get my homework done, deal with all my personal issues, eat right, work out, AND not let this gravitational pull of stress make me say "Screw it," and fall off the wagon. 

I'm down more than 20 pounds now. I don't want to backtrack. That is not the motivation I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment