Thursday, April 24, 2014

Meet a Member: Arianna P., Week 11

All the stress of the past couple of weeks bearing down on me and all the things personally and professionally that have a May 1st deadline has wrecked my fitness regime. I have had so much to do after work that fitness and eating right as much as I can kind of hasn't happened. 

I knew that I wouldn't have the numbers I had last week, but I certainly was not expecting to gain 6 pounds. 

I am... I'm a whole lot of things right now. I have been overwhelmed with so much from every angle, it's hard to see the end of the tunnel. I know it's coming up, but I'm walking too slow or there are about a hundred construction workers adding to the end to screw with my head. 

All those old thoughts are creeping back in. "Things are too hard. Just quit. Who's gonna care? You're not worth it anyway." But I can't think like that. I can't give in. No matter how much I want to go to the nearest buffet and crown my sorrows until I puke.

I wanna give up, but I can't. Not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment